Application & Forms
New families - You can register your interest by following this link!!
Returning Families - Continue to re-enrollment here
Thank you for your interest in Aquinas Academy. While this information may answer many of your questions, we strongly encourage you to contact us and arrange a personal visit to our school.
Applications are in accoredance with the following:
- School Tour must be conducted, allowing parents the time to speak with the relevant class teacher(s) and the principal.
- A Shadow day is arranged where the prospective student can take part in a full days curriculum.
- If parents which to proceed after the Shadow Day they can Submit an application. Mail this application and a $50 application fee to the address below. Please make your check payable to Aquinas Academy. Attn: Office Administrator, N72 W15935 Good Hope Road, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
- New Student Assessment/Screening (does not apply to pre-K students): The classroom teacher and the Principal screen each new student. The results will help identify that student's abilities so that the teacher can make plans for a smooth and successful transition.
- Provide information for "Request for Transcript Form" (not necessary for pre-kindergarten or kindergarten): Please provide the office with your child's current school information. Aquinas Academy will send a request for transcripts and other documentation.
- Personal Interview
- Notification of Acceptance will be made via letter or phone after reviewing the assessment results and student records. If accepted, you will receive additional information (uniform information, hot lunch program, etc.) in order to complete your student's enrollment at Aquinas Academy.
NON-DISCRIMINATORY POLICY: Aquinas Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions, policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs